It has its main application in the production of double-wall underground drainage and sewage pipes for infrastructure.
It replaces the FV700 model, adding to the pipes range the strategic 800mm size.
The main features of FV800 are:
- Shuttle system for moulds movement
- Maximum mechanical speed up to 3,5m/min
- Optimized cooling channel length for best performance
- Direct cooling with water flowing inside the moulds
- Aluminium moulds for high heat transfer
- Wide range of pipes from 150mm I.D. up to 800mm O.D.
- Moulds fixed to hardened steel supports
- Mould fixed to holder for fast changeover
- Single drive for both left/right chains for perfect moulds alignment
- Vacuum forming system as a standard with variable speed pump for energy saving
- Automatic oil/grease lubrication with timer
- Corrugator sliding on rails for easy access to die-set during stat-up
- Electrical up/down, left/right sides adjustment for perfect centring
- Emergency push back electrical motor with ball bearing screw
- UPS unit to face power failure and allow movement of key parts
- Use friendly interface for parameters setting and production control
- Position auto setting of upper vacuum bar based on moulds size
- Moulds temperature setting and control is available as an option
- Corrugator position control device is available as an option
- Safety protections for safe corrugator handling
- Prepared for mould parking station for in-line coupling
- Industry 4.0 ready
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US.